The tools we use to enable you to understand your consumers are:
- Group and Individual Interactions - We interact with selected target audience and explore business issues basis their understanding.
- Projective Techniques - Techniques to understand consumer response to marketing stimulus. It brings out sub conscious thoughts involved in evaluation of a service.
- Ideative Techniques / Synectic Techniques - Extremely useful in listing out possible solutions as acceptable to the end consumer.
- Experimental / Game Simulations - A tool to test product attributes and work out an optimal product configuration.
- Product Testing / Sampling
- Product Definition Generative
- Ethnography - Understand the subtle impact of Culture, Space, Occupation,Education on consumption of financial products.
- Telephonically Administered Questionnaires - Calling is done from our captive calling unit at Surat
- Physically Administered Questionnaires - We work Pan India and have access to field services across India